- Versatile measuring device: For ascertaining moisture in building materials and for quick checks when working with wood
- Triple scale: for 2 wood groups and universal index mode
- Quick localisation of moisture: comparisonmeasurements can be made in Indicator-modewhich reveal increasing or decreasing moisturebased on a neutral scale.
- Large LC display with bar graph and numerical display
- Sturdy, ergonomically designed rubberised casing: The device can be comfortably held in one hand, meaning that the measuring spikes can be safely inserted.
- Self-test function: A reference measurement in the protective cap verifies the accuracyof the measuring device.
- Removable protective cap to protect the measuring spikes against damage during transport.
- Simple one-button operation
- Auto power off
- Low battery display
Product code: 082.015A
|MATERIALS||Wood, aerated concrete, anhydrite screed, cement screed, chalky sandstone, concrete (C12/15, C20/25, C30/37), gypsum plaster|
|MEASUREMENT RANGE / ACCURACY||WOOD ± 1% (0%…30%) ± 2% (30%…60%) BUILDING MATERIALS ± 0.5%|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0° – 40°C|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-10°C … 70°C|
|MAX. RELATIVE HUMIDITY||85 %|
|POWER SUPPLY||Batteries 4 x 1,5 V Typ AAA|
|WEIGHT (incl. batteries)||183 g|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||58 mm x 155 mm x 3|