- Innovative technology with no internal battery so no need to wait hours for the unit to charge before use.
- Simple and safe to use with no long term battery storage issues.
- Can be fully energised in approximately 3 minutes.
- If the vehicle’s battery is faulty or is holding less than 5 volts the ElectroStart1600 can be pre-charged via another vehicle’s battery, the supplied Micro USB charging cable or the 12V accessory lead.
- Digital display indicates battery voltage, capacitor charge and faults.
- Can also be used as a 0.8A battery maintainer using a USB charging cable or a 2A battery charger with the addition of Model No. E/START2A Charging Adaptor.
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling and storage, yet still delivers the same result as heavy, bulky, lead acid battery equivalents.
- Ideal for the professional mechanic and DIY users
|Output Start Peak(EN):||1600A(800A)|
|Maximum Starting Capacity:||Petrol; 6ltr, Diesel; 4ltr|