The Jasic Pro Arc 160 is a highly flexible dual voltage inverter for site work applications. It features an auto sensing facility for voltage selection which will ensure the correct 110/240 voltage is maintained.
Supplied as a package with a set of 3m welding leads.
- IGBT inverter technology for the professional user.
- MMA/DC Lift Tig operation.
- Hot start ignition and anti-stick technology built-in.
- Self-adaptive arc force and voltage reduction device fitted.
- 40 KHz inverter frequency for high efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design complete with high quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle.
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter.
- Stable and reliable arc.
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- Generator friendly.
- Jasic arc welders come with a return to base 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Technical Data :
- Input Voltage AC 230V 50/60 Hz AC 115V 50/60 Hz
- Fuse Rating, slow 16A 32A
- Input Power (kVA) 7.1 5
- Current Range (A) 10 – 160 10 – 120
- Duty Cycle @ 40ºC 160A @ 35% 120A @ 35%
- No-Load Voltage (V) 63
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Power Factor 0.70
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21/F
- Dimensions (mm) 313 x 130 x 250
- Weight (Kg) 4.7