The Jasic MIG 250 Compact is equipped with powerful IGBT components, a digital A/V display and multi process capabilities.
The inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for highly demanding and repetitive weld cycles.
This high quality single-phase machine delivers an impressive 250 amps at 35% duty cycle, making the MIG 250 an excellent choice for medium duty fabrication work.
- High performance compact MIG MAG / MMA inverter
- Advanced control circuitry
- Digital A/V display
- High duty cycle
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm wires
- Stable and reliable arc
- Burn back control
- Spool Gun interface
- Wire inching feature
- Input Voltage AC: 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Input Power (kVA): 10.4
- Current Range (A): MMA- 10 – 250 MIG- 25-250
- Mig Voltage Range (V): 11-29
- No-Load Voltage (V): 54
- Duty Cycle: @ 40°C 250A @ 35%
- Wire Spool Size: ø 200/300mm
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Power Factor: 0.75
- Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/F
- Dimensions (mm): 880 x 296 x 616
- Weight (Kg): 47