The Jasic Cut 45P equipped with PWM technology and high powered IGBT components is the perfect solution for cutting low carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
This user-friendly and highly portable inverter offers smooth, fast and precise cutting on material up to 15mm and a maximum of 20mm, where a severance cut is required.
Another outstanding feature of this high specification model is PFC (Power Factor Correction) that provides substantial energy saving benefits for the user.
- IGBT plasma cutting inverter
- Lightweight, portable modern design
- Variable cutting control
- Soft touch LED control display
- Smooth precise cutting
- PFC Energy saving inverter
- Generator friendly
- Input Voltage – AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Input Power – (kVA) 5.1
- Max Recommended Input Fuse – (A) 20
- Efficiency – (%) 85
- Current Range – (A) 20 – 45
- Duty Cycle – @ 40°C 45A @ 35%
- Cutting Capacity (Clean Cut) – 15mm
- Cutting Capacity (Severance Cut) – 20mm
- Power Factor – 0.99
- Protection/Insulation Class – IP21S/F
- Compressed Air Requirement – 170 Ltr/Min @ 4.5 Bar
- Dimensions (mm) – 439 x 165 x 328
- Weight (Kg) – 9.2