The Jasic Pro ARC 140 is a MMA welder with a difference.
All Jasic Pro machines come with IGBT inverter technology which means that they are generator friendly. In addition to this you also have a TIG switch with ‘Lift TIG’ start.
Besides buying a great machine you will also be buying peace of mind. All new UK sourced Jasic welding machines come with 2 years warranty as standard but as mentioned because you are buying it from Blandford Tools you can be sure to get your full 5 years warranty!
Even better is that if you are local you can come and test this machine before you commit yourself to buying it and experience the quality for yourself.
This is a machine only price – we can make leads up to suit any length. As a standard option we have included on this page the ability to add a 3m Earth and 3m Torch Lead length.
- Hot Start Ignition (Anti-Stick)
- VRD – Voltage Reduction Device (Safer working)
- 40 KHz inverter frequency (High efficiency)
- Very compact and light weight
- Easy arc starting
- Single PCB construction
- IGBT Inverter – Suitable for working on a generator
- Input Voltage: AC 230V (50/60 Hz)
- Input Power (KvA): 6
- Current Range (A): 10 – 140
- Duty Cycle: 35% @ Max Amps
- No-Load Voltage: 63
- Dimensions (mm): 313 x 130 x 250
- Weight (kg): 4.7kg