The Jasic Arc 180 dual voltage welding inverter is equipped with the latest IGBT technology and a singlular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance.
The Arc 180 also offers lift TIG functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance and light fabrication.
- IGT Inverter technology
- Dual Voltage 115/230V with Auto Select
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start, Lift TIG
- 40 Khz inverter frequency, high-efficiency
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
- Input Voltage: AC 230V & AC 115V (50/60 Hz)
- Input Power (KvA): 8 (230V) & 6 (115V)
- Current Range (A): 10 – 180 (230V) & 10 – 140 (115V)
- Duty Cycle: 35% @ Max Amps
- No-Load Voltage: 63
- Dimensions (mm): 313 x 130 x 250
- Weight (kg): 4.7