The Jasic Arc 200 MMA welding inverter is equipped with the latest IGBT technology and a singlular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance.
The Arc 200 also offers lift TIG functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance and light fabrication.
- IGBT Inverter technology
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start, Lift TIG
- 40 Khz inverter frequency, high-efficiency
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
- Input Voltage AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Input Power (kVA) 9.4
- Current Range (A) 10 – 200
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C 200A @ 35%
- No-Load Voltage (V) 63
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Power Factor 0.70
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21/F
- Dimensions (mm) 351 x 130 x 250
- Weight (Kg) 5.2