The Jasic TIG 180 is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance.
The TIG 180 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
- Supply Voltage: 230v
- Input Power (kVA): TIG 5.2 MMA 7.1
- Output Range: TIG 10A – 180A MMA 10A – 160A
- Duty Cycle @ 40C: 35% @ 180 Amps
- Dimensions: 365mmL x 135mm W x 277mm H
- Weight (machine only): 5.94kg
- Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/F
- Standards of Conformance : ALL
- Warranty: 5 Years