The JASIC TIG 315 Pulse AC/DC is a technologically advanced three-phase inverter power source is suitable for medium to large production work.
The innovative and user-friendly digital panel allows full control of the Welding parameters.
The excellent technical characteristics of the 315 AC/DC make it an ideal choice for professionally qualified TIG welders that require precise and reliable performance.
- TIG Pulse AC/DC with digital control
- Program memory storage
- Peak current control, 2T/4T
- Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
- Pulse adjustment
- Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
- Remote control interface
- AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
- DC TIG function for carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals
- Smooth arc and stable welding performance
- Water connection for optional torch cooling
- Input Voltage (Three Phase) : AC230V – 50/60Hz
- Rated Input Current : 19
- Current Range (A) : MMA DC 10 – 250 : MMA AC 20 – 250
- Current Range (A) : TIG DC 10 – 320 : TIG AC 30 – 320
- Duty Cycle @ 40ºC : 320A @ 60%
- No-Load Voltage (V) : 50
- Power Factor : 0.93
- Protection/Insulation Class : IP23/F
- Dimensions (mm) : 590 x 375 x 38
- Weight (Kg) : 33