- Powered by lithium-ion technology and fully protected against reverse charging and overload.
- A dedicated 12V jump starter pack that benefits from being a compact, lightweight unit that also provides high power output.
- Features a digital display that gives step by step instructions.
- Capable of starting 5L petrol engines and 3.6L diesel engines.
- Features safe start protection with a sixty second cool down period between jump start attempts.
- Li-ion batteries have numerous advantages over lead acid, including a flat discharge curve, this ensures a greater and extended performance and holds the charge for up to five times longer with high energy density levels giving more battery power per gram.
- Supplied with automatic maintenance charger that features dedicated Lithium charging algorithms and Patented Microprocessor controlled Speed Charging, with thermal runaway protection.
- High power lithium battery and two 5V/2.1A USB outlets.
- Can supply up to ten full charges for smartphones and MP3 players or two full charges for your tablet computer.
- The unit can act as a memory saver during vehicle diagnostics (Also requires Model No. VS2073, for details visit www.sealey.co.uk).
|Auxiliary Output:||2 x USB – 5V/2.1A|
|Cable & Clamp Length:||508mm|
|Size (W x D x H):||290 x 125 x 190mm|
|Maximum Starting Capacity:||Petrol; 5ltr/ Diesel; 3.6ltr|
|Capacity:||24000mAh @ 3.2V, 6000mAh @ 12.8V|