Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm with Makpac Case, 2 Guide Rails and Connector, Hex Wrench and Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade
Professional circular saw with plunge cutting facility which can perform an impressive 56mm depth of cut. With a contoured comfort grip. Can be used in conjunction with its guide rails and connector (both supplied) to acheive perfectly straight cuts with no need to use additional and awkward straight edges with clamps.
- 56mm max cut @ 90° / 40mm max cut @ 45° / 38mm @ 48°
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º: 39 mm
- Bevel Cut Range: 1 – 48 Degrees
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input wattage: 1300 w
- No Load Speed: 2000 – 5200 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 4.2 kg
- Close to wall cutting – Can perform a cut only 18mm away from the wall
- Non-Slip Rubberised Handles – contoured comfort grips handle reduce user fatigue during prolonged use.
- Depth Stopper for splinter free cutting – enables a preliminary cut at a depth of 2mm
- Tip Resistant Design – sliding the lever prevents this tool from falling down towards blade case
- Connectable to a vacuum cleaner – keep workplace free from airborne dust particles. Sawdust ejection backwards for comfortable operation.